Monday, May 20, 2013

How long it's been since I've been gone

Hi,

I wasn't sure how long it's been since I've been gone. It's been a while. I tend to write here in fits and spurts depending on what's going on in my crazy life. Crazy it has been. I could write about 101 things tonight. One of those nights when my mind is swirling. BUT, it keeps coming back. To one spot. Me.

Me.

Hard to speak directly about myself. Yes, I wear my heart on my sleeve so it's not hard to tell what is on my mind. Surprisingly, however, just a skim of what is brewing is revealed most of the time. Shocking! I know! ;)

So back to me. I've been faced with a really hard decision recently. I am still in the midst of deciding actually so each day my mind rumbles away pondering all the pros and cons of a particular situation. Today I have come one more step. Me.

Sometimes it feels selfish to put one first. Especially when I am a woman. A mom. A civil servant by profession. A server of my country. Serve. Serve. Serve. You. You. You. Maybe me if I have some time and/or energy.

Today, my step. I'm first. I'm going to continue to grow my mind and my body. I'm going to get to a yoga class a week (hopefully more but we'll go with this for now). I'm going to keep giving it at the gym and maybe step it up and get some professional guidance to kick my ass in gear. I'm going to take my Reiki Level II in July. I'm going to a meditation open house this week. I want to get back in that zone. :)

I have some milestones in mind. I'm sticking with them. I'm determined to make this work...for me.

My road is a happy one.

Love the one you're with. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.