Sunday, November 13, 2011

Graduation from BMQ

Something ended this weekend but it was also the beginning. I graduated from my Basic Military Qualification. Made top three! I was in the running for Top Candidate...didn't get it but that was fine with me. I really didn't want to have to parade out in front of everyone. If you could see my drill, you'd know why. HAHA The TC award went to a very deserving person!!! Very proud of him!!

This is the beginning of a whole new career for me. A part-time career but a career just the same. Just because I am doing it part-time doesn't mean I just have part of my heart into it. I am so dedicated to this it's ridiculous. I believe in the people we have in our military. I believe in their talents and abilities to serve with honor, dignity, loyalty and courage. I'm so proud to put on my combats, big red and white flag on my shoulder. [big smile here]

And I've got a new start on some other things as well but that can be for a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.