Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Good time to clean out the closet.


As I mentioned yesterday, September is renewal time for me.  Time for me to clean out my "me closet".  That applies to the people in my life too.  We meet lots of people throughout our lives and they become part of our lives by choice and by chance.  We bring something to the table and we hope they will too.  It's all about the give and take.  There needs to be a balance.  When it's all take...well...hard choices have to be made.  The fact of the matter is, if we hang on for dear life to something that isn't healthy for us or for them we aren't being loyal; we're being anserine.  Duncical.  Gaumless.  Yup, stupid.  You can see where this is going.  Good time to clean out the closet.

Love the one you're with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.