Friday, February 8, 2013

Costa Rica

I was not made for this cold weather. Well I was. I think maybe I wasn't made for "this" life. That's a weird statement to make, I know. I think I'm a woman stuck in a modern, materialistic, pretentious, self-absorbed, entitled world. I'm surrounded by stuff I really don't care about anymore. Harsh. Maybe.

I want a simple life. Live off the land. Relaxed job, preferably helping others. Everyday being an enlightening experience. I want to be close to nature. I don't want to worry about having the right clothes or my hair being just so. I don't care about the house you live in or the car you drive. I just care about if you're nice to people. I don't want to have to rush. I want every moment to be a chance to learn and share. There's no other word to describe it other than SIMPLICITY. I know, I sound like a hippie. Maybe that's me in another life, minus the dope smoking.

Who wouldn't like this...

Moving to Costa Rica is an excellent choice for those who fancy packing it all in and relocating to their own piece of paradise. Many people choose to retire there in order to enjoy the superb climate, breathtaking vistas and warmth of the Costa Rican people. Unlike many Central and South American countries, Costa Rica enjoys a stable government and peaceful lifestyle. The country does not have an army and Costa Ricans are extremely friendly and full of joie de vivre.

www.costa-rica-life.com


So I'll keep dreaming. I mean a girl has to dream right....

Love the one you're with. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.