Sunday, July 21, 2013

New but old adventure

Reiki.

Level two.

Amazing.

I went to a level one class back in February and I have to say, it changed me life. So cliche, I know, but it's true. I started with self treatment, as you do. Changed my whole attitude on things. This new passion for the positive allowed me to lovingly channel energy for my family and friends with some pretty incredible results.

Level two just a few weeks ago. I know to my core that all the things I've been doing and learning, discovering about myself up to this time were for that moment. The moment of my second attunement. It is the most wonderful and humbling moment when you finally find your purpose.

It makes my heart so happy to know that my touch and speaking with someone has made them feel better. Everyone has the power to heal their own mind, body and soul, sometimes it just needs a little boost. I have been richly blessed and I am so excited to share this with others. When you love yourself...nothing feels any better. You can then share that love with others like you never thought possible.

Onto the next part of my adventure. I've been working hard on how to best share this with others. Informational materials. Working on a website or blog. Business card designs. Research. Research and more research. Stay tuned.

Happy day to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.