Monday, July 29, 2013

Pushed through

I didn't want to go to the gym today. I mean I did but I didn't. I really kind of wanted to stay in bed to be honest. Yesterday's post kind of sums up the last few days...

I always see the light at the end of the tunnel. I still saw the light today but it wasn't as bright. It seemed really far away. It's just been one of those days.

But I got there. My dear friend was coming along for an assessment so even if I really didn't want to go, I wanted to get her there so she was my blessing today. (As she is everyday). :)

I tried my best to be in a good frame of mind. I really have to concentrate on leg day. I have to be 100% in the game because it's the day I struggle with most. I took all my emotions and I gave it. I squatted my best weight ever (thanks to a fantastic trainer who pushes me and encourages the hell out of me). I was walking it off and I felt the build. The tears coming. They stayed put but they were there. Right on the edge. I pushed through.

Lesson of the day for me...people go through some wicked difficult struggles every day. The key. Stay strong. Believe in yourself. Surround yourself with good people. Be gentle with yourself. Push through. Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.