Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Journey

I've been on a journey or two.  One that has been constant; my journey to healthier living.  My family on both sides has a health issue or two.  Heart issues.  Cancer.  Stroke.  That's just the big stuff.  I figure that I should do all I can to mitigate risk.  A healthy diet and exercise.  That doesn't mean I don't live.  I love a few beer with friends.  A chocolate bar once in a while.  Skittles are a weakness.  I don't lose it if I don't make it to the gym.  I could never adhere to the strict lifestyle some live by.  I admire them greatly but it's not my thing.

Going forward here, mixed with my other "goings on" I would like to share some of the things that keep me on the wagon.  I'd like to share when I fall off so someone out there can give me a kick in the ass.  I need the motivation as much as the next person.  Living a healthy lifestyle can be a challenge.  I've had lots of help with my challenges and I hope even one little thing I mention here can give someone that little extra boost.

So on with the challenge.  Thanks for hanging out with me.

As always, love the one you're with.  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.