Sunday, September 22, 2013

Beautiful connections

On Saturday I offered an exchange; a one hour Reiki healing session for gratitude. :)

I have to say, it was an exhausting day. 9-3:30 but it was so worth it. It's crazy, when you open yourself up, the beautiful connections you can make. I had one client, their energy was so beautiful. That's the only word I can use to describe it. They're a beautiful person anyway but their energy was incredible. As their channel I felt such peace. I felt happy. I may have been smiling too. :) We ended up connecting so nicely. Made my heart happy. :)


The other two, also amazing energy. I had one instance where I could just feel the love this person has in their heart. The visuals I could see, the colours. It was quite something. 

The thing with Reiki, anyone can do it. You just have to open your mind and your heart. You have to be a willing participant. You have to have the very best of loving intentions. If you don't have this, the energy will not flow. Think of how you feel when you hug someone and they hug you back and you feel nothing. Zero. Zilch. You may actually feel their coolness and you feel disconnected. Then think of when you hug someone, even if it's a stranger. When you do it with kind intentions, there is warmth. There is a peace. It's the same with Reiki. 

Once you let yourself go, the possibilities are endless. For the person you are connecting with and for yourself as the practitioner. I'm so blessed to have been introduced to this. I look forward to many more beautiful connections. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.