Sunday, April 20, 2014

How Great Thou Art

This song has been stuck in my mind for days. Probably because I've been doing a lot of reflecting lately. Easter was coming and that makes me think of my Grandparents. They had such a huge impact on my faith and spiritual upbringing. I wouldn't say I'm a religious person but I am certainly spiritual. I believe in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and have no issue with asking people to pray for me or a family member or a situation, etc. I hugely believe in the power of prayer and positive vibes. I have personally witnessed the great things that come out of prayer. Through my Reiki practice I have been part of some pretty wonderful things. So today, I'm enjoying the odd piece of chocolate but even more so, I'm thinking, HOW GREAT THOU ART.

Happy Easter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.