Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy to be Back

Baby Boy saying HI!
Funny how I ebb and flow into and out of this writing thing. Sometimes it fills my cup and sometimes it doesn't. I feel that maybe it's missing lately. I tend to get the urge to write when I have something big going on. I certainly have something big going on now!!

It's called my belly. hahaha Who knew that once we put our mind to it, it would take all of three months to conceive. Yup, that's right, this life is about to go from slow motion to speed round. If all goes as planned, a couple weeks after my 40th birthday and I will be welcoming a new man into my life.

I will admit, at first, when I looked at that positive test, it was holy shit! It was a good holy shit but one just the same. Now I'm taking in every moment. The sore hips, bigger and bigger boobs and belly, that metallic crap taste in my mouth, nausea, leg cramps and peeing 14 million times a night. In all seriousness, I'm taking in the fact that I have a little life in my belly. It makes my heart so happy. I wasn't finished with being a mom again. I have the most amazing little girl in the world and I always knew I wanted her to have a sibling. I just never thought it would happen. Fate wasn't on my side for a bit...well, actually it was...it wasn't meant to be at the time. I'm in such a better place now. Ready for round two. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.