Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Names



Oh my gosh!! Who knew it would be so hard to think of a baby name?!! We have a list that we've been adding to. Some are like, "OMG, no!" LOL Some are possibilities. Some were possibilities and then I come home one day and say "OMG no!" Some are popular, trendy names. Some are family names. Some are totally out there names (thanks to DH and his love of vikings and fantasy stuff).

I'm sure when the day comes, we'll have the perfect name. It really is true that once you see them, you just know (well based on my previous experience). I know we have 4ish more months to ponder this. I know we have no plans of telling anyone the name until he's born. BUT, I'd really like to have some idea so I can get used to it (so I can change it the day we bring him home). ;)

Totally open to suggestions. Nothing too wild and crazy but boy...and it is a boy...could really use some help. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.