Monday, August 5, 2013

Grateful


I am grateful for:

  • the wonderful people I have in my life
  • my enemies
  • my fur babies
  • the food I have to nourish my body
  • the clean air I breath
  • the sunshine on my face
  • the rain that makes everything green and fresh
  • the home I have to protect me and my family from the elements
  • the opportunity to earn money so my family can be comfortable
  • the opportunity to earn extra money so I can give to those who are in need
  • the taste of my morning coffee
  • free healthcare
  • the freedom to pray
  • mobility so I can dance and run and exercise
  • my dreams
  • the connection I have to the past...the experiences that have blessed my life
  • the hard times and the lessons I have learned
  • the losses I have experienced
  • the ability to love more, forgive more, care more
  • angels, in heaven and on earth
If we are not grateful for what we have, what makes us think we would appreciate it if we were given more?

Live for today.
Love large.
Be kind.
Care deeply.
SAY THANK YOU for everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.