Sunday, August 4, 2013

Medium

I'm not talking size here.

I went to the most amazing medium this past Thursday. I've gone for angel readings and it has given me a lot insight. This was different. This person channeled my Grandmother. I am certain he did because he knew details that were so specific, there is no way he could ever had been tipped off by anyone.

It was a beautiful thing. To know she is always with me. To have confirmation that her soul in out there...that she is content and happy. She is at peace (her passing was not peaceful).

I believe in divine beings, angels, heaven...all that stuff. I always have. My awareness has been heightened since I began my Reiki journey but this...this experience was something else.

I have a more solid plan for things.I have clarity. I was just doubting myself on a few things. The worst thing you can do is doubt yourself. The questions I've been teetering on...should I....shouldn't I...I now know. What an amazing feeling. :)

The losses I have experienced, I now have peace. I know my Gram holds my losses in her arms. She sings to them. They share my love of art. They love to laugh like I do. They come to me as dragonflies. She sends them to me; just so I know. :)

Life is good. Even with all the loss of the last seven days, I still feel life is a wonderful gift. I never ask why because I have faith in the plan. I have peace in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.