Thursday, January 31, 2013

Get snacking


I eat constantly. You’d think I’d be big as a house but quite the opposite actually. I’m always working on keeping my sugar levels…well, level and my metabolism churning away. Don’t want that to slack off. Thought I would share a bit of what I like to nibble on.
  • Plain rice cakes with almond butter
  • 1 packet plain oatmeal made with skim milk and chopped walnuts 
  • Veggies with no fat dip (I like hummus)
  • Fruity shakes
  • Low-fat string cheese and a small pear
  • Blue berries and Greek yogurt with almond slivers and cacoa nibs
  • Low fat cottage cheese and fresh pineapple
  • Hard boiled eggs (minus the yolks)
  • Pumpkin seeds
  • Raw nuts
  • Sunflower seeds
  • Apple with almond butter
  • 100 calorie popcorn
  • Rice chips
  • Dried coconut pieces (I pick it up at Costco)
  • Hemp seed bars (Superstore)
Love the one you’re with. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.