Wednesday, January 30, 2013

ME


A wise, dear friend gave me some advice her Dad had given her once, "you're not that special." Sounds harsh but it's true. I know I'm special to some folks but in the grand scheme of life, I'm just a girl. I need to work hard every day to make my mark on the world. Never expect someone else to do it for me. I need to be responsible and kind and true and loving and caring and live each moment with integrity. I need to be 100% me.
  • Scared of spiders
  • Strong dislike for country music (sorry but just can't get my ears around the twang)
  • Eight tattoos
  • Nine toenails (lost one walking 13km with a ruck sack on my back)
  • First born grandchild on my Dad's side
  • Big sister
  • Big dog lover
  • Used to race snowmobiles
  • Own a toolbox with lots of tools in it
  • Love to lay in the grass on a warm summer night and look at the stars
  • Melt when my baby girl smiles at me
  • Have a warped sense of humour
  • Believe in angels - have felt my best friend, my Grandmother and my Grandfather in my dreams after their passing
  • Don't like going barefoot in the house or any place else for that matter
  • Own waaaaaaay too many pairs of jeans
  • Love to read everything and anything
  • Used to train my dogs in Schutzhund
  • Delivered a calf

Love the one you're with. XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.