Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy, healthy mind, body, heart

As with most people, as I get older, I'm evolving. My mind is evolving as are my thoughts on things. On life. As I work on my body and getting it into the best shape I can, I need to continue to work on my spiritual self too. We all do. We can't put 100% into our temple from the neck down. The whole temple needs to be strong. From the top of our head to the tips of our toes. Our brain needs to be clear. Our thoughts free of bullshit. Our minds open to receive.

At the end of February I'm doing a level one Reiki course. I can't wait. I'm looking forward to adding a new tool to my tool box. I dabble in tarot (for meditation purposes). I journal. I have angel cards and cards to push my thoughts in a positive direction, to a happy place. I have CDs to listen to that help open up my mind and lots of books on being aware and open. I read my Bible and I pray everyday...to God...one God, the Father Almighty (Raised Anglican. Organized religion may drive me nuts but I have an incredibly strong faith).

Don't be shy when it comes to trying new things that can free your mind. It doesn't have to be this stuff. If you love the walk. Read. Do crossword puzzles. Sing. Dance. Write. Go for a drive. Ski. Whatever it is, just do it. Happy, healthy mind equals a happy, healthy body and a happy, healthy heart...the physical one and the emotional one you wear on your sleeve.

Love the one you're with. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.