Sunday, October 6, 2013

Icing on the cake (7)


Another investment. Pretty pictures. That's right. Taken three days after my 39th birthday. I'm going to look at these and smile when I'm eighty. hahaha


Here's the story behind them.

I'm pretty pleased with the end result. Truth be told, Kandise sent me a sneak peek and I got teary. I couldn't believe it was me...








And the journey continues on. When we stop trying to improve ourselves we may as well just curl up and wither away. As we improve, we encourage others to improve and see in themselves things they never dreamed possible. I believe it's our purpose, on this earth, to be the best we can be and to do what we can to enable people to do the same.

I used to sign all my posts with "love the one you're with." I was in a place where I felt that was important. Obviously, it still is but more importantly, "love yourself". Give yourself a great big old hug everyday. Maybe not literally because let's admit, that's a little weird. :) But always, always a positive affirmation to start the day.

"I'm going to freakin' rock it today at that meeting."
"I'm looking damn fine today."
"I'm a positive light on this earth and today I'm going to shine."
"Thank you." And give your best smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.