Saturday, October 5, 2013

Outside matching the inside (6)


Reiki level one and level two. Insights. Meditation. Cards. Reading. Stories. Enlightenment. Prayer. Closer connection to earth (yes, the grass beneath my feet and the sky above me connection). Eating better. Cutting out wheat (I'm a "wheat-avoider" I guess). Gratitude. Appreciation. LOVE.



All work on my inside. Feel pretty darn good. I wanted my outside to match. I've always gone to the gym. Worked out. Never trained. I invested in myself. Personal Trainer. Three times a week. Could I afford the time or the money? Not really. Was it worth it? Every penny (insert huge smile here). I feel so good now it's nuts. Never dreamed the day would come. Am I thrilled that the eating healthy and workouts have completed robbed me of my boobies? Not really but do I really care...nope. Of course there's ALWAYS something to work on. Always. But in loving myself and feeling the value in myself, this was darn near the icing on the cake.

It got me this....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.