Saturday, October 5, 2013

I'm so freakin' excited

It usually takes a bit to excite me now that I'm in my zen state. hahaha But I've found something.

Meeting people. Sharing my story. Sharing an awesome philosophy. Hanging out with some very beautiful women (beautiful on the inside and the out). Having the potential to be in business for myself (but not by myself). Having the potential to make some real cash. Like cash to enjoy a much more comfortable lifestyle kind of cash. Like saving to take my family to Costa Rica cash. Like putting more away for Jbird's university cash. To actually being recognized for my hard work. To supporting a company that cares about the environment like I do. To using a product that really works. To using a product that's safe!! No crap going on my family's skin!! I want to be proactive with that stuff. I want to know what's in the shampoo I use on Jbird's hair. What's in the makeup I put on my eyes. I want to use things that make my outside feel as good as my inside.

I'm telling you, I listen to our team calls and I get kind of emotional. I feel a connection to these strong, strong women who are really making it in this business. They are teachers and moms and nurses. Women like me working full time with a family and they're doing this to enjoy the better things in life...whatever that means to them. We are so supported by our team members. There's no "me" and "you". We all work together. I have just as much of a chance as being Regional VP as the next girl. The only thing holding anyone back is them. It's empowering. If I could bottle how this is making me feel and give it to all the wonderful people in my life I would.

I hope I come across as sincere when I speak about my new venture. I just want to share it because it's so good. There's no other way to put it. :)

So on I go on the next phase of my adventure. Positive is attracting positive. I'm living proof and it feels golden. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.