Thursday, October 3, 2013

Single lady!! (4)

That I was! For over two years. Best thing I ever did. I STRONGLY recommend to the single gals out there who are fretting about finding their partner....heck with that!! Find yourself first. Date all over the place (I said date, a girl still needs to respect herself). Travel. Have the time of your life. Meet all kinds of people. Go way outside the box. Date guys you never thought you would ever consider. Guys, do the same...well, date girls...or hell, date guys...whatever floats your boat. But have FUN.
In the mix of all the meeting people, I met my spiritual advisors  Yup, I did. I went for angel readings. I was told a lot of very cool stuff. Messages I was almost ready for. Things about the people I was meeting. Things about what I could do next to fill up my bucket.

I joined the army. At 35 years old, I signed up to serve my country. Talk about an adjustment. But I was up for the challenge. I wanted to push myself. I wanted to do things I didn't think I could do. And I did. I also met a cute guy. Someone who could put up with my crap and my stubbornness and my "set in my ways" attitude. The saga continues. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.