Thursday, May 3, 2012

Don't let someone else rain on your parade

It's been one of those days.  Actually one of those weeks.  I've been dragging my ass and my mind.  It's hard to stay focused when your mind is going a mile a minute.  Not sleeping so really not feeling up to exercising.  Wanting comfort food, not a carrot.  But I've still made it to the gym.  Still had the carrot...and maybe one handful of corn chips.  Hey, they have flax seeds; they're good for me.  ;)

It's okay to have those off days.  It's okay to slip into a rut.  Just make sure you don't wallow there too long.  And especially don't stick there too long if you were tripped and knocked in or straight up thrown in.  Don't let someone else's mental debt be your mental debt.  Don't let them rain on your parade.  So up goes the umbrella.  I've got one more day to get in and the week will be over.  New week starts on Saturday.  Always nice to use Saturday as the beginning of the week.  Sure beats the hell out of a Monday!


Love the one you're with.  XO

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.