Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lunches

Always the hardest thing...lunches.  I do a cooler.  Yup, remember me mentioning the soft-sided cooler with the ice packs.  Here is what's on the docket for tomorrow.  Nothing earth-shattering but wanted to give you a couple ideas.

Starting at the top, a nice little chocolate Lifestyle cookie (gotta have a little sugar - hehe), fat free pudding (I dip my fruit in it, tomorrow it will be pineapple and strawberries), 0% fat Greek yogurt with dates and organic granola (I'll eat that for breakfast when I get to work), an All-Bran bar, the long thing, banana with all natural peanut butter wrapped in a flax seed whole gran wrap, the fruit, a fibre 1 bar for after the gym, those yummy spelt cakes, lettuce with tuna and shaved almonds (mixed fat free Italian dressing in with the tuna), my K-cup of tea.  I'll also add a GNC Lean Shake.  That too will be to drink on the way home from the gym.

Jbird has a condensed version of this.  Portion sizes are appropriate for her.  And no tuna.  I haven't got her to that yet.  Salmon, yes.  Tuna, no. HAHA


I eat every two hours.  Keeps my mojo going.  : )  Hope this gives an idea of what goes in my belly during the day.

Love the one you're with!  XO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.