Monday, May 28, 2012

Monthly check in

Keeping track of my grub this whole week.  Doing okay.  Definitely upped my fruit and veggies.  Way down on my starchy carbs and walking the protein to me.  I WANT MUSCLE so I make sure I feed them.  haha

So the scoop...

I am currently at 138 pounds.  Yup, up 5 pounds since last check in a month ago.  BUT, my waist is down 1.5cm as are my hips.  Thighs are down a half a cm.  Arms and calves up 1cm.  All that lifting is paying off maybe.  AND I am doing cardio each and every workout.  That's a big deal for me (I hate cardio...may have mentioned that a few times).  Oh and my chest is up too.  That would be my latissimus dorsi, not my boobs.  Those things are far from up.  SIGH!!!

My favorite thing right now....stewed rubarb with vanilla greek yogurt.  The zip of the rubarb with the sweetness of the yogurt.  FABULOUS!!  And I can see me putting it in my clean bumbleberry crisp.  Getting excited now.  haha

So that's the deal with the exercise, food, all that good stuff.  Just counting down the days until school is done and I get one full week with my Sweet pea.  Not sure what we'll do but I want to have a super fun week with her.

Off to put up lunches.  That is a love-hate thing.

Happy Monday!!

Love the one you're with!!  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.