Saturday, May 19, 2012

What a beauty day...

...too nice to let the people rain clouds in.  That's what I think I'll call them.  People rain clouds.  The ones who no matter what have to rain down and make everything an inconvenient mess.  I have a couple of those rain cloud people in my life.  Frankly, they're selfish assholes but it's a nice day so I'm keeping positive thoughts.  hehehe

A big part of physical health is mental health.  If you don't have good mental health then your body will suffer physically.  My reprieve; my wonderful family, my amazing friends, humour, writing, reading, the gym, meditation, stretching.  All of these things are easy except for the people-related stuff.  Always a chore to manage the folks.  But it's mind over matter and if I don't matter to them then I'm going to pay them no mind.  Made that up myself.  Lame, I know.

So get out for a walk.  Read a book.  Snuggle your love muffins.  Do whatever it takes to get that smile on your face.  Happy Saturday!!

Love the one you're with!  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.