Sunday, May 13, 2012

Had to do it

I'm one week out from recording my numbers for my monthly goal.  Had to do it now though.  I like to see if the work I am doing is making a difference.  So here goes...

29 April
133 lbs

76cm waist
97.5cm hip
58cm thigh
26.7% body fat (that's the number I watch, not the pounds)

13 May
134 lbs

75cm waist
97cm hips
57cm thigh
24.9% body fat

So my synopsis on all this.

Pounds -  Sure I wouldn't mind being less on the pounds side of things but I lift heavy weights, low reps.  I look to gain mass, not tone.  That's why I say the body fat percentage is more important to me.



I would really like the waist and hip measurements to come down more.  Not overly concerned about the thigh because I don't have the jiggle I had before.  I know doing all those damn stairs and squats are firming things up.  But the core, I work that like a bastard but I need to keep up on the cardio.  I am sub-par on that.  One of my goals is to do more cardio and I'm making huge leaps for me but there is more work to be done there for sure.

So, will be interesting to see where I am in a week.  Been journalling what goes in my mouth everyday.  Friday was a cheat day for sure.  Or should I say I had a real good cheat meal Friday.  Steak and potatoes.  Don't do potatoes often but man...yummy.  Have to have the cheats once in a while.  If I didn't, I'd be bumping behind that wagon again.

Progress.  It is a beautiful thing.

Love the one you're with!  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.