Saturday, May 26, 2012

It IS Saturday

And I am loving it.  I love going to the farmer's market here.  I can always find such good stuff.  I get my usual; eggs from Goodine's, some super good jalapeno cheddar cheese (yummy in with my eggs), a little loaf of spelt bread, veggies like it's nobody's business and a little treat of some sort...maybe those roasted pecans.

I try my best to shop local.  One place I really want to visit soon is  Real Food Connections.  

"Real Foods are about more than any one fad, diet, movement or belief. It’s not embodied by one single author, book, movie or expert. There are no defined diets and the rules aren’t set in stone. Real Foods is about continuing education, and about looking at the past as well as the future while deciding what to eat."

They have a store.  You can order a box of goodies online!  They have a wonderful website (see above) with lots of great information.


Come to think of it...today might be the day...I think I'll head there after market.  Will let you know how I make out.  :)


Until next time...


Love the one you're with!  XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.