Friday, May 25, 2012

We all have those days...

...I've had two.  Just not feeling 100% the last couple of days.  Belly all out of sorts.  Mind a little out of sorts too.  I think I needed to get back to my meditation routine.  I used to meditate every night.  Have these cool cards that give me something positive to focus on...so that me mind isn't going 100 miles a minute.  Gives me that chance to focus and regain perspective.

Tonight...my card...

RELAX - EVERYTHING IS OKAY

How appropriate!!!

It tells me, "Enjoy watching your life story unfold in an amazing way.  Life works itself out in ways that we never thought possible.  Your current situation will soon be over and you'll be just fine.you'll learn life lessons that will help you in your future.  So use this as a time to get stronger.  Breathe deeply, try your best to stay positive and just be happy because everything is going to be okay."

So simple yet so true.  I have so much to be grateful for; even in the challenging times.  I do trust that all will work out in the end.  Just need to make my way over this bit of a hurdle.  Of course, will do it all with a little help from my friends.  And a kick ass run on the treadmill.  ;)

Happy weekend.

Love the one you're with!  XO





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts are always appreciated.